Thursday, August 14, 2008

~Loves Me Not~



Only one week left and back to school! Yipee! LOL.
There is a part of me that is still sad though, being home without my babies, they grow up so fast. I am sure on the first day of school I will be a huge baby as usual. And then I will remember the fighting and screaming and running around constantly.... Then I am back to being excited! :)

AND now for some awesome news!
You are probably wondering about the very cool logo above?? What the heck is "Loves Me Not"?
My great friend, Amy and myself are working on a line of clothing for girls! The debut Winter '08 line will be called "Ice Bouquet". Gorgeous fabrics with lots of rich colors and pops of ice blue. We will be featuring our designs on etsy. Vintage simplicity at its best!
Will keep you posted! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get my fingers on the fabrics!!!!!

Ella Sophie Photography said...

So excited for you and Amy. Hope you both have a very successful business. I can't wait to see the line. I bet it will be GORGEOUS because you are both so talented.

Willow Tree said...

Cant wait to see it!