Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Isabel's Shirt : " I don't let school interfere with my social life", HA

7:30a.m. OMG, it is way too early!
Jack is definitely NOT looking excited! Poor babe!
OMG, he is so tired!
Bus 17 with Ms. Edie!

Wow, what an easy morning for Isabel!! Which means an easy morning for ME! Last year was not pleasant with the two of us. LOL. Jack is soooo easy in the morning but Isabel likes to take her time and change her mind about clothes and of course, NOT GET OUT OF BED!
Jack has been fighting a cold and looks drugged for his pics. He also was not too crazy that his 4 best friends are not in his class:(
But all in all, they both had a good morning and liked their teachers! YEAH!
3rd grade for Jack, gosh he is getting so big and it is happening too fast!!
1st grade for Isabel, I can't believe it!

Oh, had to post this shot of my favorite flower, Lazy Susan :)
Shot with my NEW 85mm lens!

8 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet they both look on their first day ...Yawn! and I love the new lens!

It's Me: Jennie said...

Just found you in blog-land Kathy! Stop by if you get a chance, I will put you on my list!! Yay! Love your pics!

Jennifer

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Thanks for the great compliments on my pics Jennifer, I am not Kathy though, lol.
Going to check your blog out:)
Lesa

Willow Tree said...

What sweeites I cant believe its time for another school year to being!
Brooke

Lynn said...

LESA! That camera is amazing! I LOVE what it did with that shot of the flower! I was pretty sad when school started back this year. At least your kiddos get to choose cool clothes to wear! My kids have uniforms. Jesse, my "cool" 13 year old boy is sentenced to wearing a banana yellow shirt to school for the whole 180 days of
7th grade!!!

Lynn

Traci said...

awww.. your kiddos are growing so fast.. tell them to slow down.. I can't believe how big their getting.. Looks like your conquering that camera.. Love the lens.. Great shot of those flowers... Miss you... Traci

It's Me: Jennie said...

Love the tee!!!!

Jennifer

It's Me: Jennie said...

Oh geez! I am so sorry!!!