Tuesday, August 19, 2008

~Believe~


Hi everyone! I just listed this darling piece for the Boutique Eden launch. You can check it out here. I have a bunch of items on order for new pieces, cool chains, gorgeous briolettes. Can't wait to get my hands on them!!
First day of school is tomorrow! They only go for a couple of hours which in my opinion is a waste, lol. Must be an exercise to get the mom's up and moving, HA.
Thursday will be the first full day. Hopefully everyone will go to bed EARLY tonight:)

4 comments:

Holly Stocke said...

Good luck tomorrow, Lesa!!! Enjoy the drill to get them dressed and there on time. Be sure to take pics! I always love seeing first day of school pics.

Willow Tree said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

It's Me: Jennie said...

Ugh Lesa!!!! I am so sorry to have called you Kathy...please forgive me! It must have been a "duh" moment on my part!!!

Jennifer

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

LOL Jennifer, that is ok.
I have been called alot worse than Kathy, lol :)