Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wild and Free


How cool is this?? We went to my parents out in the country this weekend and this is what we found. I looked it up and it is a Polyphemus Moth. Of course we had to bring it home and put it in the butterfly pavillion, overnight it made a silk cocoon. Not sure if it will turn into a moth before fall or if we will have to wait until next spring. Can't wait to get my eyes on this gorgeous creature!!

Two more cuties :) My dad raises English Setters and here are 2 puppies from the bunch. I was shocked to get this photo of them, they are wild and full of it, HA.
Going to the country is such a blast the kids love it! Running wild without a care in the world:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh I love the doggies so cute - the caterpillar on the other hand scares me LOL!