Monday, June 30, 2008

Daydreaming, baseball and other stuff

My little guy, not so little anymore:) I don't get too many opportunities to snap a shot of Jack so I had to share. Very serious, posing for my photography class, what a handsome guy! I am so proud of him, he is so amazing:)
Baseball is over for the season, he is getting so tall, I can't believe it, time is flying so fast!


And here is Isabel:) Daydreaming about something, probably wondering if the ice cream truck will be by anytime soon. Or maybe studying the clouds, trying to figure out what she sees in the sky. Looking for that stray dog that showed up last week and stayed for hours. She soo wanted to keep him. I think he was in heaven, she showed him so much attention. After making sure he had plenty of water, she gave him green grapes and cat food. HMMMM, not sure if that was quite what he wanted, ha, but she thought so.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Great photos Lesa - I love them!