Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bear Cub Set AND First Handstamped Creation!


Hi everyone! Just wanted to share my listing for the PoppySt Back to School Launch. I have had this cub fabric since last summer and am glad I saved it for this:) Darling little whimsical bugs and birds scattered around, too sweet! You can check it out here.

And for some really exciting news! My first handstamped creation! I was really happy with how this one turned out:) I am listing one with my set above and will be listing handstamped necklaces in my etsy store. More on that soon to come:)


8 comments:

Amy said...

Love them both - and I want them both! ;)

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Lesa I can't wait for you to list these in your store- I have wanted one for myself with the kids names for awhile!

Melissa

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Thanks Amy:)

I will definitely let you know Melissa, thanks so much!!

Willow Tree said...

Lesa your set is so sweet and WOW girl on your new venture it will do amazing!!!!
Brooke

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Thanks so much Brooke!
I am realy excited too:)

Lynn said...

LESA!!! How did you find time to branch out? I will have to fight Melissa for the stamped name jewelry!!! LOL!!!! I can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Lynn

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Thanks so much for the awesome words Lynn:)

LOL, finding time, hmmm.
It actually didn't take much time at all after the initial ordering and researching stuff. I was really surprised how little time this piece took.
Looking forward to working with you again soon too!
:)

Traci said...

Beautiful necklace.> I bet isabel loved that... That is really a neat idea..