Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Angel of TaDa Creations!

Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Oh boy, I don't know if I can think of 7 interesting things about me. lol. I will give it a shot though!

1. DH and I lived in a motorhome/travel trailer for several years in our early 20's before kiddos. We mainly worked on the beach in Seaside and Grayton Beach, Florida, waiting tables. We would work from Memorial Day to Labor Day and then vacation the rest of the year. It was so free and such a blast:)
2. Waited to start attempting to have kids until I was 30.
3. Am a reality show junkie! Big Brother, Survivor, Project Runway, Flavor Flav (lol), Amazing Race, Rock of Love, you name it, I most of the time am recording it for late evening viewing. :)
4. Chocoholic! Anything chocolate, must have chocolate something at least once a day!
5. Was a medical transcriptionist until I had Jack, who is now 8 years old.
6. Grew up in the country in Illinois, my dad raised English setters and still does, we had horses and pigeons, the town was a population of 500 at the time! My high school was in the middle of a cornfield! Made for easy escapes when bored! lol.
7. Secret crushes include: Joaquin Phoenix, wildman Dave Navarro and my doctor! LOL.

OK, enough about me! I am going to tag:

Amy (Funky Monkey Boutique)
Brooke (Willow Tree Boutique)
Shelley (Giraffikiki Kids)
Monica (Dominga Luna)
Laurie (Blowin Bubbles Boutique)
Nikki (Ragazza Bella Couture)
Christi (Moppets Closets)
Lynda (Butterfly Kisses)


Thanks for the tag Angel, it was very cool reading about you! Can't wait to read the others!
:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am gonna have to think on this one! Shelley

Lula Bee said...

Lesa, I love reading your blog and your designs! I can't wait to see your celeb look alikes too- you have to post of course! Allison

TaDa! Creations said...

That must have been so much fun to just work in the summer and vacation the rest of the year. Ahhhh...life before kids, I remember those days. We could actually decide on a whim to go see a movie.

So fun to read more about you!

~Angel

MoppetsClosets said...

lol Lesa...you are making me work! 7 interesting things? Weird I can handle. Interesting? It's taking a little thinking ;)

Sweet Southern Belle ~ Lynda said...

Lesa,
Love your Blog and your designs are tdf! Wish I had gotten here sooner to 'play tag'. lol. Can't wait to see what you design next!
Lynda

Willow Tree said...

Joaquin is mine so lay off chickie:)

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

No way! I can't! lol

Amy said...

I love the whole motorhome RV time - sounds like it was a blast!

Willow Tree said...

Oh no we stopped byt to hear "Bad Day" Jaiden is so dissapointed!!!
Brooke

Lynn said...

Lesa!

Your list was cool! Love the fact you guys were foot loose and fancy free for awhile!!! We hit the ground running with our family! (That's what I get for marrying an older man!)

Okay, I'm ready to pay to see you and Brooke duke it out over Joaquin! LOL!!!

Lynn

Sweet Southern Belle ~ Lynda said...

Hey Girl!
I saw where ya 'stopped by'. Thanks so much for the kudos! It means a lot coming from YOU. :-) I am loving the new 'family'...proud to be a "Vende-Girl"
Lynda