Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fiore del Giglio

Hope everyone had a great Easter! It was like a madhouse here, way too much candy and I think we will be eating colored easter eggs nonstop for the rest of the week! HA!
The weather cooperated somewhat today and I was able to snap a few pics outdoors for this awesome launch that just started! The fabric is by Sandi Henderson, called Ginger Blossom. Darling prints! You can check out my listing here.
There are some amazing designers doing this one, be sure to check them all out here.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I Love this set! So sweet and feminine!

TaDa! Creations said...

Love those fabrics!

You have been tagged...stop by my blog and check it out!

http://tadacreations.blogspot.com/

~Angel

Willow Tree said...

Isbel is such a doll! I love this set girl:)
Brooke

Traci said...

I love the fabric in this set..You did a fantastic job.. And Isabel...shes is growing so fast.. How is she and jack doing??
Traci