Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dreaming of boating!

This is what I am waiting for! BOATING! And it is only February. Memorial Day Weekend can't come soon enough. I added a couple of songs to my playlist that help me hang in there. :)
Lynyrd Skynard and Abba, what a combination. The kids love to hit the river in the summer, Jack loves to go tubing and is fearless. Isabel is, well a chicken. HA. They love the beaches. My dad is in his 70's and is a skiing maniac. Even slalom skiing! I love the rush and the freedom. My favorite thing in the summer:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can we come to? Ncie Boat! Looks like fun! Can't wait for summer!

Willow Tree said...

Sounds perfect but hard to imagine when its 7 degress here today..yuck!
Brooke

Willow Tree said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!To my awesome friend who is always there for me. HUGS & KISSES-Brooke