Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


Mmmmmm, cake! And red velvet, yummo! That's right, today is my birthday and I am the luckiest person in the world! I love my two kiddos, Jack and Isabel, and am so grateful to have them:) I couldn't ask for a better day than spending it with them. I also adore my favorite friends, you are the best girls:) This is my last year being in my 30's, that's right I am 39 today! It just seems like yesterday, living in a motorhome with my hubby, waiting tables down in Florida on the beach, celebrating my 25th birthday and feeling really bummed because I was 1/4 of a century old. LOL. WOW, how the vision of what old "is" changes. Cheers everyone!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Girl - may it be ever as fabulous as you are! Party like a rock star :)

Giraffikiki Kids said...

Happy B-Day, Lesa. You don't look a day over 25 you lucky girl! :) Shelley

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Thanks for the great birthday wishes! LOL, Shelley you are too kind:)

Willow Tree said...

Happy Birthday! Cant wait this is year we will finally get to meet face to face WAHOO!!!Holding you to it girl.....Jamaica or Tahiti?? You can stay 39 forever:)
Brooke