Tuesday, May 27, 2008

~VendeMia Market~ Simply Chic & No Reserve!


Come and check out the Market! VendeMia is having a Simply Chic & No Reserve Market! All clothing items start at $35.00, isn't that awesome!!
I just listed this jumper style apron dress. Of course Isabel gets to keep this one, I can't seem to part with any of the originals for some reason, lol. BUT, I will recreate this one more time!!
The turquoise floral fabric is out of production and near to impossible to find! This is one of my all time favorite fabric collections, glad I stashed some back:)
You can check out my listing here.
And check out the rest of the girls too, click here for these awesome deals!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lesa I LOVE this! So sweet! Can you make me a skirt in coordinating fabric?

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

LOL, it will probably have a cow arse, is that ok??
Thanks for the compliments:)

Willow Tree said...

Love this and your new blog look is beautiful!!!
Brooke