Thursday, November 29, 2007

~Ciotola dei Pesci~

This is my first euro hoodie dress and WOW, what a blast it was to make! Isabel loves it and it is so comfortable for her too. She loves the artsy fish and the bright colored sleeves. Picture taking didn't go so well, ha. Actually she did great, the camera wanted to focus only on thebackgrounds and make her a huge blurry blob. SOOOOO, I was able to get enough to list my auction. Back to the drawing board with the camera, ha.!
You can check my auction out here.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Very cute Lesa!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

:) Thanks Christine!

Willow Tree said...

Sweet euro dress:)
Brooke

Monica said...

Lesa,
I know what you mean about it being a blast making one for the first time. I was surprised at how fun it is. And the fabric you used is really cute!

Felicia said...

What an adorable dress :)